Enjoy great carry-out food from Tony's Deli for lunch, picnics, meetings and parties! All items are ready to serve, or ready to heat and serve. For the sake of quality and safety, only grilled sandwiches can be picked up hot.
We proudly feature lunch meats on our sandwiches and platters that are certified by the American Heart Association and the Feingold Association lists. All food is delivered cold and/or ready to be reheated.
- Portion sizes are approximate.
- Our selection changes with the season; ask what else we have today!
- Prices & selection subject to change without notice.
- A 24 hour notice is requested on all orders.
- Products may contain or may come into contact with common allergens, including wheat, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish or shellfish.
- NOTE: Items with a * next to them are served raw or undercooked, or contain (may contain) raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- All food is delivered cold and/or ready to be reheated.
Call 720-398-4460 to place your order before 2:00 pm; you can also call a Tony's Market near you; or order online.
| || ||Drop Off Orders |
All food will be delivered in/on disposable service ware. Drop Off Examples-Oven Ready entrees, sides or appetizers, cold platters, salads or sides, and box lunches. Minimum purchase may apply.
| || || |
| || || |
Tony Rosacci's Fine Catering and TR's BBQ both handle full service catering, limited service and drop off orders.
Full Service Catering
For full service events, Tony Rosacci’s Fine Catering and TRs BBQ will setup all tables, chairs and service tables. Food will be prepared on site by a trained chef. An Event captain is present from setup through breakdown. Servers and bartenders are also available to accommodate your party needs. Full Service Examples- tray passed or stationed appetizers, buffet, plated and synchronized service, action stations, and family style.
Our service staff will manage the buffet area and food and beverage that is purchased from our catering company. Limited Service Examples- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, party platters or appetizer deliveries that do not require a chef or bartender and simply need staff to manage the buffet setup, service and breakdown.
Drop Off Orders
All food will be delivered in/on disposable service ware. Drop Off Examples - Oven-Ready entrees, sides or appetizers, cold platters and sides. Minimum purchase may apply.